This division is designed for advanced pianists who are interested in developing their collaborative skills. The program will allow the students to improve their skills in the areas of interpretation, expression, languages and style.
Participants will attend music classes with world-renowned piano artists, Italian coaches from the Rossini Festival, and conductors who will help to develop their musical style and coaching skills. The program provides several performance opportunities. Collaborative Artists will receive practical experience and will be assigned to play for opera rehearsals, concerts, master classes, workshops and voice lessons. In addition to music classes, the students will attend an intensive (up to 15 hours weekly) Italian language course taught by native speakers during the first four weeks of the program.
Placement in the Collaborative Piano Division is structured and based on live (preferred) or recorded auditions. The repertoire should demonstrate the student best technical and musical skills. You will be asked to perform with a singer at the auditions. Please refer to our website for audition dates in your area.
Collaborative Piano Division tuition is $1500 and includes:
- transportation from Rome Airport to Novafeltria
- lessons with the head of the Collaborative Artist division
- opera rehearsal assignments
- master classes with conductors (Ubaldo Fabbri, Joseph Rescigno, Pietro Billi)
- master classes with Italian coaches (Rossini Festival)
- weekly collaborative workshops
- intensive Italian language course